Bowhead (CURRENCY:AHT) traded down 47.6% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on March 12th. Bowhead has a market cap of $1.70 million and approximately $23.00 worth of Bowhead was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Bowhead has traded 51.8% lower against the US dollar. One Bowhead token can now be bought for $0.21 or 0.00002325 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9,236.33 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $699.34 or 0.07636310 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1,055.51 or 0.11525500 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $179.21 or 0.01956810 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $261.22 or 0.02852320 BTC.
- RaiBlocks (XRB) traded 32.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.58 or 0.00186028 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.45 or 0.00223255 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00118546 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $79.97 or 0.00873238 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $292.44 or 0.03193280 BTC.
Bowhead Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Aholee is a decentralized search engine for products, dedicated to online shopping worldwide. Aholee uses its own in-house blockchain, which is an Ethereum fork, for open collecting and indexing information from open sources with confirmation of authenticity based on blockchain technology. The AHC token is used to purchase items on the Aholee platform.Any AHC owner can purchase products using AHC in any store represented in the platform at the current AHC exchange rate to the currency used by the store. Any visitor to ahoolee.com can buy AHC, as this will give them an opportunity to get additional discounts from stores.”
Buying and Selling Bowhead
Bowhead can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is not currently possible to purchase Bowhead directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bowhead must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bowhead using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bowhead Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bowhead and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.