Byteball Bytes (CURRENCY:GBYTE) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Byteball Bytes coin can currently be bought for about $255.78 or 0.02802710 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptox, Cryptopia and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Byteball Bytes has traded down 43.2% against the dollar. Byteball Bytes has a total market capitalization of $165.03 million and approximately $1.03 million worth of Byteball Bytes was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008703 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.74 or 0.00939542 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014543 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010943 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044217 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088289 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.36 or 0.00190200 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
About Byteball Bytes
According to CryptoCompare, “Byteball is a decentralized database with it's own native cryptocurrency, Bytes, that unlike most does not require PoW or PoS mining and does not have a blockchain nor blocks. Instead, Byteball links transactions by signing the hashes from the previous transactions on the new one. These links between transactions form a DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph). Since Byteball has no blocks, there is no block size issue. Byteball can be used as a means to transfer value between users in a transaction, either with Bytes or assets that can be issued on the network or as a decentralized data base that allows users to store information within it. Byteball's currency, Bytes, are used to pay transaction fees in this network. Transactions can be meant to exchange value or to store any type of data. The transaction fees (Bytes) are relative to the Bytes used in the transaction, so if a transaction uses 500 Bytes, that's the tx fee that will be charged. This system gives the currency intrinsic value, each Byte is worth a byte of information that is stored on the network, which alows the system to scale according to its use. 1 GBYTE equals 1000000000 BYTES “
Buying and Selling Byteball Bytes
Byteball Bytes can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Cryptox and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to purchase Byteball Bytes directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Byteball Bytes must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Byteball Bytes using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Byteball Bytes Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Byteball Bytes and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.