Bytecent (CURRENCY:BYC) traded 9.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One Bytecent coin can currently be bought for about $0.73 or 0.00008024 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Bytecent has traded down 36.1% against the US dollar. Bytecent has a market capitalization of $1.48 million and approximately $17,665.00 worth of Bytecent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001172 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.31 or 0.00025615 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002495 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0972 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00014100 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001800 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000160 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “There have been hundreds of digital currencies that have launched worldwide, and more than ninety-eight percent of the digital currencies launched have failed for one reason or another. The Bytecent project was conceived to bring sanity back to an industry that has drifted away from the core principles set forth with the original Bitcoin project. Bytecent is not just another digital currency in a sea of many; it is a philosophy born out of necessity. The goal of this project is to reinvent digital currencies from the manner that wallets are distributed and installed, to the method that coins are earned and spent. Bytecent is the first user-friendly digital currency designed from the ground up to be as easy as sending an email. If you can point and click a mouse, you can use Bytecent. Bytecent is the first user-friendly digital currency designed from the ground up to be as easy as sending an email. If you can point and click a mouse, you can use Bytecent. Unlike with other digital currencies, Bytecent does not require any special hardware or configurations to mine. Simply download the software, install it, and begin mining today! “Mining” is lingo for discovering new Bytecent, similar to panning for gold. In actuality, mining is simply the process used to verify Bytecent transactions on the network.There are approximately 1440 coins generated per day, so finding new Bytecent can take a few hours or a few days depending on the speed of your computer. Mining Bytecent is fun and allows anyone with no mining experience or technical knowhow to begin mining immediately! Similar to conventional currencies, Bytecent is a currency that can be used to buy goods and services. You can offer your goods or services in return for payment in Bytecent. “
Buying and Selling Bytecent
Bytecent can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is not presently possible to purchase Bytecent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytecent must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytecent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.