Bytecoin (CURRENCY:BCN) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Bytecoin has a market cap of $595.98 million and $4.21 million worth of Bytecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bytecoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0032 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Stocks.Exchange and Poloniex. Over the last week, Bytecoin has traded 25.1% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Monero (XMR) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $259.41 or 0.02813230 BTC.
- DigitalNote (XDN) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0114 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 13.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.21 or 0.00023977 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00012013 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00020286 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008400 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 13.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001130 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Bytecoin (BCN) is the first currency based on the CryptoNote technology and launched back in July, 2012. BCN protects your privacy with completely untraceable and anonymous transactions so it is deservedly called the next generation anonymous cryptocurrency. It is a fully independent currency which has been developing separately from Bitcoin and its forks. The basis for the creation of Bytecoin was the CryptoNote unique technology. “
Bytecoin Coin Trading
Bytecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, HitBTC and Stocks.Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Bytecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytecoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bytecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.