Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded 0.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on March 12th. Bytom has a total market cap of $363.23 million and $28.02 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Bytom has traded down 17.8% against the US dollar. One Bytom token can currently be purchased for about $0.37 or 0.00004021 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, BigONE, EXX and Gate.io.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $178.15 or 0.01946520 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0375 or 0.00000409 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 12.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00005161 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007089 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.62 or 0.00017651 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.69 or 0.00029369 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002315 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00020149 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0931 or 0.00001017 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “BitMark has a total coin supply of 27.58 million BTM – difficulty retargetting each 720 blocks and a block reward of 20 BTM. “
Buying and Selling Bytom
Bytom can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Huobi, Bibox, CoolCoin, EXX, EtherDelta, OKEx, Allcoin, Cryptopia, Gate.io, OEX, Kucoin and BigONE. It is not currently possible to purchase Bytom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bytom must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.