C20 (CURRENCY:C20) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. During the last seven days, C20 has traded flat against the dollar. One C20 token can currently be bought for approximately $3.13 or 0.00029045 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX and Bibox. C20 has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $5.14 million worth of C20 was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008897 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $84.45 or 0.00947694 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003227 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014531 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011221 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.87 or 0.00043465 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.86 or 0.00088201 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.63 or 0.00175372 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
C20 Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “CRYPTO20 is an autonomous cryptocurrency-only portfolio composed by utilizing an index strategy. CRYPTO20 cuts out the middleman, the platform, and is thus able to offer significantly lower fees. CRYPTO20 is not a platform, it is a fully functioning product. CRYPTO20’s utility token is called C20. It can be traded at any time, holdings are fully transparent and there are no legacy banking fees or expensive fund managers. C20 tokens are directly tied to the underlying assets with a novel liquidation option that can be exercised via the smart contract. “
Buying and Selling C20
C20 can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox and IDEX. It is not possible to buy C20 directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire C20 must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy C20 using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for C20 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for C20 and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.