Cardano (CURRENCY:ADA) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Cardano has a market capitalization of $5.87 billion and approximately $184.57 million worth of Cardano was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Cardano has traded 24% lower against the dollar. One Cardano coin can currently be bought for $0.23 or 0.00002463 BTC on major exchanges including Coinnest, Binance, Upbit and Bittrex.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.86 or 0.00150770 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.38 or 0.00199907 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001787 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Particl (PART) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.81 or 0.00204603 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00021188 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.09 or 0.00033654 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000613 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.06 or 0.00011505 BTC.
- Rise (RISE) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004007 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, ” Designed and developed by IOHK in conjunction with the University of Edinburgh, the University of Athens and the University of Connecticut, Cardano SL (or Cardano Settlement Layer) is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Haskell implementation of the white paper “Ouroboros: A Provably Secure Proof of Stake Blockchain Protocol” by Aggelos Kiayias, Alexander Russell, Bernardo David and Roman Oliynykov.”
Cardano Coin Trading
Cardano can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mr. Exchange, Upbit, Coinnest, Bittrex, Gate.io and Binance. It is not possible to buy Cardano directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cardano must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cardano using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cardano Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cardano and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.