A number of firms have modified their ratings and price targets on shares of Cardlytics (NASDAQ: CDLX) recently:
- 3/6/2018 – Cardlytics is now covered by analysts at JPMorgan Chase & Co.. They set an “overweight” rating and a $23.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/6/2018 – Cardlytics is now covered by analysts at KeyCorp. They set an “overweight” rating and a $23.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/6/2018 – Cardlytics is now covered by analysts at Wells Fargo & Co. They set an “outperform” rating and a $22.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/6/2018 – Cardlytics is now covered by analysts at Bank of America Corp. They set a “neutral” rating and a $19.00 price target on the stock.
- 3/6/2018 – Cardlytics is now covered by analysts at SunTrust Banks, Inc.. They set a “buy” rating and a $25.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We believe this discount is due to its unique end-market, which requires a longer sales cycle, limited inventory, large partnerships and lack of easily identifyable publicly-traded comps. As the Street becomes more familiar with this fresh IPO, we believe the discount to peers is likely to close. Outgrowing the broader online ad market, with material margin leverage over time. We estimate CDLX will register 29% CAGR over the next 5 years to $582M in FY23, with EBITDA margins of ~20%. We project the company will be EBITDA and GAAP EPS negative in 2018, turning EBITDA positive next year (2019) and GAAP EPS positive in 2020.””
Shares of Cardlytics Inc (CDLX) traded down $0.23 during trading on Monday, hitting $17.45. The stock had a trading volume of 142,107 shares, compared to its average volume of 210,433. Cardlytics Inc has a fifty-two week low of $11.10 and a fifty-two week high of $20.99.
In other news, CEO Scott D. Grimes purchased 2,600 shares of Cardlytics stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, February 13th. The stock was acquired at an average cost of $13.00 per share, for a total transaction of $33,800.00. The transaction was disclosed in a legal filing with the SEC, which is available through this hyperlink.
Cardlytics, Inc is engaged in developing a purchase intelligence platform. The Company delivers relevant and measurable marketing analysis with purchase data from over financial institutions. The purchase data includes debit, credit, and bill pay data from online and in-store transactions. It helps the marketers identify, reach and influence likely buyers at scale, and measure the impact of marketing spends.
Receive News & Ratings for Cardlytics Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cardlytics Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.