Centra (CURRENCY:CTR) traded 6.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on March 12th. Centra has a total market cap of $31.10 million and $1.39 million worth of Centra was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Centra token can now be purchased for $0.46 or 0.00004984 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, Livecoin, Cryptopia and Binance. During the last week, Centra has traded down 34.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008696 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.90 or 0.00936025 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014239 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010917 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00043691 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00086718 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.85 or 0.00172700 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Centra Tech has designed a multi-blockchain debit card that connects to a smart wallet that is safe, secure, and more importantly insured. Centra currently supports 8+ major cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, ERC20 Tokens, Litecoin, Ripple, Dash, Zcash, & Monero with more to come. Centra team designed a platform to create a global account solution for anyone who lack banking resources. Centra Tech is also launching a platform called Coin Bay (www.cBay.io) which will be the world's first Amazon style store that is designed to be cryptocurrency acceptable. “
Centra Token Trading
Centra can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, Livecoin, OKEx, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Cryptopia and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy Centra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centra must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Centra using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Centra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.