ChainCoin (CURRENCY:CHC) traded down 6.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. ChainCoin has a total market capitalization of $3.10 million and approximately $2,007.00 worth of ChainCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, ChainCoin has traded 28% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ChainCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.21 or 0.00002300 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $498.63 or 0.05501230 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded down 19.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004350 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 25.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000077 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001553 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.67 or 0.00018387 BTC.
- ColossusCoinXT (COLX) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00019548 BTC.
- ExclusiveCoin (EXCL) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.24 or 0.00013715 BTC.
- Creditbit (CRB) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003029 BTC.
ChainCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ChainCoin is a Proof of Work cryptocurrency, the first coin with 11 hashing algorithms chained (C11). CHC leverages a network of masternodes to provide anonymous transactions. “
ChainCoin Coin Trading
ChainCoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase ChainCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ChainCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChainCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.