ChainLink (CURRENCY:LINK) traded up 3.1% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last week, ChainLink has traded 13.7% lower against the US dollar. ChainLink has a total market cap of $179.50 million and approximately $3.06 million worth of ChainLink was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ChainLink token can now be bought for $0.51 or 0.00005593 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta, IDEX, Gate.io and Token Store.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008702 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.96 or 0.00937431 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014202 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010953 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00044000 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00087144 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00172431 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ChainLink Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, ” ChainLink is a blockchain-base middleware, acting as a bridge between cryptocurrency smart contracts and off-chain resources like data feeds, various web APIs, and traditional bank account payments. This way, ChainLink allows Smart Contracts to communicate with external resources on their own. LINK is an ERC20 token based on the Ethereum Blockchain. It is used to pay ChainLink Node operators for the retrieval of data from off-chain data feeds, formatting of data into blockchain readable formats, off-chain computation, and uptime guarantees they provide as operators. “
Buying and Selling ChainLink
ChainLink can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Mercatox, EtherDelta, Gate.io, Binance, IDEX, COSS and Token Store. It is not currently possible to buy ChainLink directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainLink must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChainLink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChainLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.