ChatCoin (CURRENCY:CHAT) traded down 6.2% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One ChatCoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001165 BTC on exchanges including Lbank, Huobi, EXX and ZB.COM. ChatCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and $2.32 million worth of ChatCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, ChatCoin has traded down 40.6% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- SaluS (SLS) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $89.33 or 0.00966431 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008609 BTC.
- PoSW Coin (POSW) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004417 BTC.
- OKCash (OK) traded down 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002089 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000621 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.30 or 0.00100626 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00029996 BTC.
- Profile Utility Token (PUT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00004413 BTC.
ChatCoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ChatCoin is a Proof of Work/Proof of Stake cryptocurrency based on the Scrypt algorithm. The coin can be mined, staked and earned on a web based Chat application where users can chat about trading and see live prices. Users receive coins for every message. “
Buying and Selling ChatCoin
ChatCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Huobi, Lbank, ZB.COM, BigONE and EXX. It is not possible to purchase ChatCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChatCoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ChatCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChatCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChatCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.