Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 4% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. During the last week, Civic has traded down 9.8% against the US dollar. One Civic token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.32 or 0.00003468 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, COSS, Liqui and Bittrex. Civic has a market cap of $108.42 million and $25.85 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008698 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.42 or 0.00936448 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014561 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010975 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00044665 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088122 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.38 or 0.00190556 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Buying and Selling Civic
Civic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX, ChaoEX, IDEX, COSS, Upbit, Gate.io, Radar Relay, Bittrex, Liqui, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Huobi, BigONE, Poloniex, OKEx, Kucoin, Mercatox and Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civic must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.