Civic (CURRENCY:CVC) traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last seven days, Civic has traded down 20% against the U.S. dollar. One Civic token can now be purchased for about $0.29 or 0.00003118 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, Radar Relay, Bittrex and Liqui. Civic has a total market capitalization of $97.99 million and $2.91 million worth of Civic was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008702 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.96 or 0.00937431 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003163 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014202 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010953 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00044000 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.99 or 0.00087144 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.81 or 0.00172431 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Civic Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Civic is a decentralized identity ecosystem that allows for on-demand, secure and lower cost access to identity verification via the blockchain. Through a digital Identity platform, users to set up their own virtual identity and to store it along with their personally identifiable information on the device. This information will go through a verification process conducted by the identity validators on the platform and then ported into the blockchain where service providers can access it with the proper permission from the user. CVC is an Ethereum-based token used by service providers that are looking to acquire information about a user. These can make a payment in CVC. The smart contract system employed will then see funds delivered to both the validator and the identity owner (user). “
Civic Token Trading
Civic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Radar Relay, Gate.io, Kucoin, IDEX, Liqui, BigONE, Livecoin, Upbit, Huobi, OKEx, HitBTC, EtherDelta, Poloniex, AEX, ChaoEX, Bittrex, COSS and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to purchase Civic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Civic must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Civic using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Civic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.