ClearPoll (CURRENCY:POLL) traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. During the last seven days, ClearPoll has traded 22.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One ClearPoll token can now be purchased for approximately $1.06 or 0.00011692 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, Cryptopia, EtherDelta and Kucoin. ClearPoll has a total market capitalization of $7.43 million and $41,789.00 worth of ClearPoll was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008832 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $85.66 or 0.00943568 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014599 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010988 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00043981 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.97 or 0.00087770 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.55 or 0.00182326 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
ClearPoll Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ClearPoll aims to provide more accurate public opinion data. This is done by allowing wider participation and by making polls easily accessible via the ClearPoll app. ClearPoll allows users to vote on topics, and then the topics with the most votes become active polls for everyone to vote on. Meaning that people are deciding what matters to them the most, and then people are voting on that issue. It is a transparent and accurate way of gauging public opinion. It is ClearPoll's intention to use blockchain technology to record votes on polls. This means that once a vote has been cast on a poll, it is sent to the blockchain, and cannot be changed or removed. Final poll results are also stored on the blockchain, meaning poll result data is final and 100% publicly viewable by all ClearPoll users. Nobody can hide or manipulate what the general public has to say. The number of tokens generated is subject to the funding received during the PreICO and ICO. ClearPoll tokens are an ERC20 token. “
Buying and Selling ClearPoll
ClearPoll can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, EtherDelta, Kucoin and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to buy ClearPoll directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ClearPoll must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ClearPoll using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ClearPoll Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ClearPoll and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.