Cobinhood (CURRENCY:COB) traded down 8.4% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One Cobinhood token can now be purchased for about $0.0970 or 0.00001063 BTC on popular exchanges including Mercatox, EtherDelta and Cobinhood. Cobinhood has a total market capitalization of $34.76 million and approximately $248,900.00 worth of Cobinhood was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Cobinhood has traded down 40.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008698 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $85.42 or 0.00936448 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014561 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010975 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00044665 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088122 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.38 or 0.00190556 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cobinhood is a cryptocurrency exchange platform that features zero transaction fees and zero cut on margin funding interest earnings. It provides cryptocurrency trading, margin trading/funding, futures trading, and ICO Underwriting Services. It guarantees 100% reserve for cryptocurrency deposit. Furthermore, its ability to process millions of orders per second has rendered it as a cryptocurrency exchange that is capable of conducting high frequency trading. “
Buying and Selling Cobinhood
Cobinhood can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, Cobinhood and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase Cobinhood directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cobinhood must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Cobinhood using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cobinhood Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cobinhood and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.