CoinFi (CURRENCY:COFI) traded up 10.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. CoinFi has a total market capitalization of $11.82 million and $61,375.00 worth of CoinFi was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, CoinFi has traded down 5% against the US dollar. One CoinFi token can currently be bought for $0.0693 or 0.00000750 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, IDEX and EtherDelta.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008682 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.98 or 0.00940958 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003186 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014523 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0364 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010829 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.03 or 0.00043644 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.11 or 0.00087686 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.07 or 0.00184667 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CoinFi is a platform that offers crowdsourced and professionally curated research, analysis, trading signals, trading algorithms, and market-moving news to give crypto traders real-time market intelligence. The CoinFi token (COFI) is an ERC-20 token that will be used for access to the platform’s advanced trading signals/algos and premium research, which will require staking tokens to reward token owners and reduce volatility. The token will also be used to leverage the wisdom of the crowd. Community members who help curate news, produce research & analysis, and share trading signals will be rewarded within CoinFi's unique token-for-information ecosystem. “
CoinFi Token Trading
CoinFi can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX and Kucoin. It is not presently possible to buy CoinFi directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CoinFi must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CoinFi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CoinFi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CoinFi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.