CPChain (CURRENCY:CPC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 12th. During the last week, CPChain has traded down 39.8% against the dollar. One CPChain token can now be bought for $0.14 or 0.00001550 BTC on major exchanges including IDEX and EtherDelta. CPChain has a total market cap of $31.74 million and approximately $2.30 million worth of CPChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $490.81 or 0.05434820 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00017874 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 37% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0057 or 0.00000063 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0226 or 0.00000251 BTC.
- Synergy (SNRG) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00019506 BTC.
- Monoeci (XMCC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00013988 BTC.
- InflationCoin (IFLT) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- InsaneCoin (INSN) traded 14.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0611 or 0.00000677 BTC.
- GoldBlocks (GB) traded 32.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0295 or 0.00000325 BTC.
- Truckcoin (TRK) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000026 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CapriCoin, or CPC, is a crypto currency based on the X11 algorithm and is both proof of stake and proof of work. The coin has a large premine of 200,000,000 of the total supply of 208,000,000 – 25% is distributed – 50 million is reserved for staisybit and 99 million reserved for inhouse staking… and 1 million reserved for the development team. The proof of stake drops from 2% by 50% increments per year to year 24. The coin has a large premine which looks to be unethical. “
Buying and Selling CPChain
CPChain can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta and IDEX. It is not currently possible to buy CPChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CPChain must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CPChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CPChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CPChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.