Creatio (CURRENCY:XCRE) traded down 16.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last week, Creatio has traded 24.3% lower against the US dollar. One Creatio coin can now be purchased for $0.0047 or 0.00000051 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. Creatio has a total market capitalization of $96,057.00 and $3,255.00 worth of Creatio was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $19.27 or 0.00208467 BTC.
- Wagerr (WGR) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002946 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 7.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00001025 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.93 or 0.00020929 BTC.
- Fazzcoin (FAZZ) traded 85.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000079 BTC.
Creatio Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Creatio is a Proof of Stake cryptocurrency that offers its users the possibility to create their own cryptocurrency within the wallet. The creation of the coin is done by the team, which only accepts XCRE as a payment method through the official wallet. “
Creatio Coin Trading
Creatio can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Creatio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creatio must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Creatio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creatio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creatio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.