Credits (CURRENCY:CS) traded down 15.3% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last seven days, Credits has traded 27.7% lower against the US dollar. Credits has a market cap of $75.61 million and $2.92 million worth of Credits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Credits token can currently be bought for $0.55 or 0.00006003 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including ForkDelta, Tidex and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.94 or 0.00064424 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00036014 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000732 BTC.
- Bitcoin White (BTW) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00000910 BTC.
Credits Token Profile
Credits Token Trading
Credits can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: ForkDelta, Tidex and IDEX. It is not currently possible to purchase Credits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credits must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Credits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.