Credo (CURRENCY:CREDO) traded down 14.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Credo has a market cap of $9.25 million and approximately $1,989.00 worth of Credo was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Credo has traded 43.3% lower against the dollar. One Credo token can currently be bought for $0.0168 or 0.00000187 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008897 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $85.15 or 0.00946974 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003232 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014713 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011109 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.89 or 0.00043264 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00087887 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $16.04 or 0.00178433 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Credo Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Credo is an email management platform that aims to mitigate the email spam. In order to achieve this Credo Team will implement a software to filter emails from unknown contacts and provide a payment mechanism for email receipt or response, named as BitBounce. A fee will be charged to the senders contacting unknown recipients to either the email go through or be responded to. Credo token (CREDO) is an ERC-20 token that will benefit users with rewards taking into account the attention or actions the users provide to the emails. “
Credo Token Trading
Credo can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Credo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Credo must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Credo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Credo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Credo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.