CrowdCoin (CURRENCY:CRC) traded down 0.7% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. CrowdCoin has a total market capitalization of $1.48 million and $35,267.00 worth of CrowdCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, CrowdCoin has traded down 29.2% against the US dollar. One CrowdCoin coin can currently be bought for $1.07 or 0.00011690 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinsMarkets and Stocks.Exchange.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003066 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.42 or 0.00135900 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded 13.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014520 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded up 60.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002887 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006658 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “CraftCoin (CRC) is a cryptocurrency based on Litecoin. CraftCoin was designed to be a portable in-game currency for Minecraft servers. The currency is used to buy in-game items on minecraft servers, and can be instantly transferred to any other Minecraft server that supports CraftCoin. Best of all it is absolutely free for anybody to use for private and commercial use. “
Buying and Selling CrowdCoin
CrowdCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and CoinsMarkets. It is not presently possible to buy CrowdCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CrowdCoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy CrowdCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CrowdCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CrowdCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.