Cryptonex (CURRENCY:CNX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last seven days, Cryptonex has traded down 19.4% against the dollar. Cryptonex has a total market cap of $284.22 million and approximately $189,757.00 worth of Cryptonex was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Cryptonex coin can currently be bought for $6.29 or 0.00068994 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and HitBTC.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008698 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $85.42 or 0.00936448 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014561 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010975 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00044665 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088122 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.38 or 0.00190556 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Cryptonex platform is developed as international acquiring and is based on blockсhain technology. Safe system based on blockchain technology is protected against unauthorized access. Users can convert fiat money to any cryptocurrencies and tokens, as well as spend cryptocurrency with the help of bank cards and mobile applications with contactless payments. Cryptonex is developed as an open source code platform. To account property rights, cryptocurrency of the same name Cryptonex, ticker CNX is used. “
Buying and Selling Cryptonex
Cryptonex can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and HitBTC. It is not presently possible to purchase Cryptonex directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptonex must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptonex using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptonex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptonex and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.