Databits (CURRENCY:DTB) traded down 3.6% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last seven days, Databits has traded down 40.6% against the US dollar. One Databits token can currently be bought for approximately $0.61 or 0.00006718 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange and Bittrex. Databits has a total market cap of $13.76 million and approximately $13,037.00 worth of Databits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008885 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.93 or 0.00942917 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003228 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011117 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00087744 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.25 or 0.00180396 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Databits are the unique cryptocurrency used in the Augmentors game. These Databits are backed by the Bitcoin Blockchain, ensuring players that they will truly own these Databits. They are also tradable and sellable for any other cryptocurrency. The more Databits you have, the more characters you will be able to purchase and the more potions, skins and relics you’ll be able to buy to strengthen your characters. “
Buying and Selling Databits
Databits can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Tux Exchange. It is not presently possible to buy Databits directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Databits must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Databits using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Databits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Databits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.