Datum (CURRENCY:DAT) traded down 11.6% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 12th. In the last seven days, Datum has traded 25.9% lower against the dollar. One Datum token can currently be bought for about $0.0339 or 0.00000381 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX, OKEx, COSS and EtherDelta. Datum has a total market cap of $28.17 million and $1.48 million worth of Datum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008879 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $84.55 or 0.00950464 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003221 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00014449 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011239 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00043079 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.77 or 0.00087388 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.42 or 0.00173334 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Datum Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “The Datum network will provide a way to monetize data, enabling anyone to buy or sell stored information while enforcing data usage rules set by the owner of the data at hand. The Datum network allows anyone to store structured data in a decentralized manner, through the use of smart contract technology. Datum (DAT) is an Ethereum-based utility token that will allow users to buy and sell data. The Datum token can also be exchanged for certain privileges on the Datum network, like the ability to participate in the data market and register as the storage node. “
Datum Token Trading
Datum can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, AEX, OKEx, Huobi and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to purchase Datum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Datum must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Datum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.