DECENT (CURRENCY:DCT) traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last seven days, DECENT has traded 29.1% lower against the US dollar. One DECENT coin can now be purchased for $0.62 or 0.00006704 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC, ChaoEX, Bittrex and OpenLedger DEX. DECENT has a market capitalization of $31.64 million and $609,398.00 worth of DECENT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.83 or 0.00150277 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003158 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00021989 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.10 or 0.00033700 BTC.
- Quantum Resistant Ledger (QRL) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011206 BTC.
- DigiCube (CUBE) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- PostCoin (POST) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000266 BTC.
DECENT Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent is a decentralized open source content distribution platform that allows anyone to buy, sell, or share content without unnecessary middleman fees or manipulation. Using Decent, authors can share their content directly with consumers using blockchain technology and a modified version of the Bittorrent protocol, without any cultural, geographical or political limitations. Decent holds multiple advantages over traditional platforms, such censorship resistance, which is ensured by Decent's decentralized nature where no single server can be targetted or shut down (It is also impossible to target specific nodes with one piece of content in mind). It allows consumers to acquire content for a cheaper price, while the content creators can keep 100% of the profits. Furthermore, there is no central authority that dictates what content is worth downloading, meaning that content creators are free to express themselves completely and to succeed (or fail) in their craft, regardless of what corporations or governments see fit. The reputation, recommendation, and feedback systems will give every user an equal opportunity. Decent will host an ICO starting on the 10th of September in which 70% of the DCT tokens' total supply will be sold for ETH and BTC. The remaining 30% will be used for mining rewards. DCT tokens are used to fuel the Decent Platform and is required to publish and buy content. Users can choose to set the price for their published content. “
DECENT Coin Trading
DECENT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX, BCEX, Bittrex and ChaoEX. It is not presently possible to buy DECENT directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DECENT must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DECENT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DECENT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DECENT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.