DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded down 15.4% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM ET on March 12th. One DecentBet token can currently be purchased for about $0.0880 or 0.00000979 BTC on exchanges including EtherDelta and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, DecentBet has traded down 39% against the dollar. DecentBet has a total market capitalization of $10.44 million and approximately $127,637.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008885 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.93 or 0.00942917 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003228 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014662 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011117 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.90 or 0.00043348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7.90 or 0.00087744 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.25 or 0.00180396 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Decent.bet is a smart contract-based sports betting platform and an online casino. DBET is an Ethereum-based ERC20 token that will be used for all purposes within Decent.bet's platform. “
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy DecentBet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DecentBet must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.