DeepOnion (CURRENCY:ONION) traded down 8.9% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. DeepOnion has a market capitalization of $22.98 million and approximately $74,627.00 worth of DeepOnion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DeepOnion coin can now be bought for about $2.03 or 0.00022835 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Kucoin, Cryptopia and Trade Satoshi. During the last seven days, DeepOnion has traded down 32.1% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.40 or 0.00060573 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014926 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 13% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.74 or 0.00098059 BTC.
- 1337 (1337) traded 16.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Stealthcoin (XST) traded up 17.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00003973 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.81 or 0.00042700 BTC.
- Vsync (VSX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000335 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.92 or 0.00605124 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Opal (OPAL) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0446 or 0.00000501 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DeepOnion is a cryptocurrency that uses of the X13 proof of work (PoW) consensus as well as proof of stake (PoS). It is natively integrated with the TOR network and always starts with TOR network. Out of the 90% premine, 70% will be air-dropped to community, 20% will be used for bounties, rewards and other promotions, and about 10% will be reserved for the dev team. “
Buying and Selling DeepOnion
DeepOnion can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia and Kucoin. It is not possible to buy DeepOnion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DeepOnion must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DeepOnion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DeepOnion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DeepOnion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.