Diamond (CURRENCY:DMD) traded 9% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Diamond coin can currently be purchased for $8.84 or 0.00099274 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinsMarkets, Livecoin and Bittrex. Diamond has a total market capitalization of $23.76 million and $20,044.00 worth of Diamond was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Diamond has traded down 31.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 9.4% against the dollar and now trades at $488.56 or 0.05483610 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.42 or 0.00060874 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.74 or 0.00019475 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $57.11 or 0.00641001 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 7.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.97 or 0.00066980 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00049117 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 10.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.64 or 0.00040889 BTC.
- Blocknet (BLOCK) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.62 or 0.00276342 BTC.
- NAV Coin (NAV) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00016391 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Diamond (DMD) combines the best from Bitcoin/Litecoin/Novacoin/Luckycoin/Florincoin, it uses both Proof of Work and Proof of Stake. This provides a excellent resistence to 51% attack. It also combines the random block feature from Luckycoin, making it the first coin in PoW/PoS category to use random blocks. This coin has very low transaction fees. It provides steady coin supply at 1 diamond per block for 8 years. It's SCARCE There will be only 4,38 million Diamonds created over the course of many decades, making this one of the most scarce electronic commodities. It's VALUABLE The moment you acquire Diamond it becomes an interest bearing asset with 50% return per year. The interest will be successively reduced over the coming years. It's SECURE Security lies at the core of Diamond. This means that transactions cannot be forged or altered while gaining an access to your account is practically impossible. It's BRAND Diamond is the brand you can trust. It is not only ideal for promoting your own business, but also a tool that can be utilised to engage your customers, taking your enterprise into another level. It's FAST Diamond network has been designed to be excellent for quick money transfers. Under one minute block times ensure unparalleled speed to conventional remittance and payment systems. It's ECOLOGICAL Proof-of-Stake approach not only dramatically reduces carbon footprint but also dramatically lowers electricity consumption making it environmentally friendly. “
Buying and Selling Diamond
Diamond can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Livecoin and CoinsMarkets. It is not currently possible to purchase Diamond directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Diamond must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Diamond using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Diamond Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Diamond and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.