DigitalNote (CURRENCY:XDN) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. One DigitalNote coin can now be bought for about $0.0113 or 0.00000124 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and Bittrex. Over the last week, DigitalNote has traded 32.9% lower against the dollar. DigitalNote has a market capitalization of $78.07 million and approximately $3.02 million worth of DigitalNote was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Monero (XMR) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $257.41 or 0.02822010 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0032 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Aeon (AEON) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00024796 BTC.
- Boolberry (BBR) traded down 11.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00012013 BTC.
- Sumokoin (SUMO) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00020328 BTC.
- Karbo (KRB) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00008448 BTC.
- IntenseCoin (ITNS) traded 18% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- LeviarCoin (XLC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001130 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Anonymous decentralized cryptocurrency with encrypted untraceable messages and blockchain deposits, secure ASIC-resistant PoW. PoA soon. not Bitcoin. Crypto 2.0 DigitalNote is a cryptonight algorithm based alternative crypto currency. 80% of the 8.5 billion coin supply will be mined in the first year. Difficulty adjusts each block. Decentralized and private blockchain banking. Secure proof-of-work, truly anonymous digital payment system with crypto messages, multi-signatures and bank alike deposits. Based on CryptoNote. Ahead of Bitcoin. “
DigitalNote Coin Trading
DigitalNote can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Bittrex. It is not currently possible to buy DigitalNote directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalNote must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DigitalNote using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalNote Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalNote and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.