DigixDAO (CURRENCY:DGD) traded 4.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last week, DigixDAO has traded 31.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. DigixDAO has a total market capitalization of $683.59 million and approximately $43.40 million worth of DigixDAO was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigixDAO token can currently be purchased for $341.79 or 0.03734540 BTC on major exchanges including BigONE, IDEX, Binance and EtherDelta.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008680 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $85.65 or 0.00935841 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003198 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014517 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010933 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 5.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.09 or 0.00044695 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.74 or 0.00150093 BTC.
- ICON (ICX) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.63 or 0.00028761 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.06 or 0.00088074 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Digix DAO is a new form of cryptographic asset in that it is a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation or DAO for short. DAO are basically Companies written in code that are there to perform a set of functions with holders of the tokens voting in relation to the number of tokens they hold. The Digix DAO gives users the right to profits in the trading of Digix tokens (DGX) which own the right to gold stored in vault in Singapore. So if people trade 20 gold bars per day – the Digix DAO token holders will have the profits of the commission from those trades distributed equally amongst themselves. “
DigixDAO Token Trading
DigixDAO can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Binance, Huobi, Gate.io, IDEX, Bittrex, Liqui, HitBTC, BigONE and OKEx. It is not possible to purchase DigixDAO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigixDAO must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase DigixDAO using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigixDAO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigixDAO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.