district0x (CURRENCY:DNT) traded down 7.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 12th. One district0x token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0590 or 0.00000653 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, EtherDelta, Liqui and OKEx. In the last seven days, district0x has traded down 33.8% against the US dollar. district0x has a total market capitalization of $35.39 million and $1.41 million worth of district0x was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008721 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $84.87 or 0.00939832 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00014562 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0355 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00044364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $7.96 or 0.00088156 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.30 or 0.00191522 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
district0x Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “District0x Network is a collective of decentralized marketplaces and communities, hereafter referred to as districts. Districts exist as decentralized autonomous organizations on the district0x Network, built upon a standard open source framework comprised of Ethereum smart contracts and front-end libraries, hereafter referred to as d0xINFRA. d0xINFRA provides districts with the core functionalities required to operate an online market or community. The district0x Network Token can be used to signal what districts should be built and deployed by the district0x Project team and can be staked to gain access to voting rights in any district on the district0x Network. “
district0x Token Trading
district0x can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, EtherDelta, IDEX, ChaoEX, HitBTC, Bittrex, Liqui, OKEx, Binance and Gate.io. It is not currently possible to buy district0x directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire district0x must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy district0x using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for district0x Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for district0x and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.