DMarket (CURRENCY:DMT) traded up 9.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. During the last week, DMarket has traded 27.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. One DMarket token can now be bought for approximately $0.45 or 0.00005021 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. DMarket has a market cap of $0.00 and $105,869.00 worth of DMarket was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008880 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.89 or 0.00944465 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003234 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014602 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011133 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.93 or 0.00043745 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.92 or 0.00088136 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.11 or 0.00179260 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “DMarket is a marketplace based on blockchain and smart contracts to enable one-click sale, exchange or evaluation of every virtual item between all games on any platform. DMarket tokens will be the only platform currency supplying item prices for every trade, exchange, fee and smart contract. DMarket wants to create a whole new economic segment. Any kind of collaboration between gamers and games developers on DMarket platform will be regulated by market demand. Therefore, gamers have their own interest in the looting rare items, as well as game developers in creating and maintaining of unique, relevant, and tradable gaming content. Users (players as well as developers) will be able to leverage their own achievements and time spent, either for better gaming experience or for monetary purposes. DMarket API will be supported by any popular gaming engine (Unreal Engine, Cryengine, Unity 3D, etc.). DMarket API will be available for any games, whether old games (from the 1990s) or new ones. This is caused by the existence of a big community which is still playing old-fashioned games, and have been collecting enormous amount of digital items, which can be converted into real value. “
DMarket Token Trading
DMarket can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to purchase DMarket directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DMarket must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DMarket using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DMarket Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DMarket and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.