Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Over the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded down 21.4% against the U.S. dollar. Dogecoin has a total market cap of $457.98 million and approximately $7.64 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dogecoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Tripe Dice Exchange, alcurEX and HitBTC.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $179.82 or 0.01950070 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0378 or 0.00000410 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004030 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00005248 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007080 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00017744 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 9.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.67 or 0.00028926 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002312 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.87 or 0.00020310 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0938 or 0.00001017 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “A Bitcoin clone that has reached success through clever marketing. Over the past year well over a hundred new cryptocurrencies have been created but not many have instantly carved out a niche. Dogecoin has sponsored multiple high profile events such as Nascar teams and the winter olympics – even so there are few locations to use the coin – and instead it has become a de facto internet tipping currency. The coin has produced 100 billion units by the end of 2014 and is now producing roughly 5 billion units per year. “
Dogecoin Coin Trading
Dogecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, Koineks, Kraken, Mercatox, DC-Ex, Bleutrade, BTC Trade UA, Bitcoin Indonesia, Bittylicious, HitBTC, Bit-Z, Exrates, Upbit, Bits Blockchain, Gate.io, C-CEX, Livecoin, Poloniex, Cryptomate, AEX, LiteBit.eu, Tripe Dice Exchange, NIX-E, BtcTrade.im, Exmo, SouthXchange, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi, CryptoBridge, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, BCEX, Coingi, Bittrex, Coinhouse, CoinEgg, Tidex, CoinExchange, alcurEX, BitGrail, BX Thailand, BitFlip, Tux Exchange and Coinsquare. It is not possible to purchase Dogecoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.