Dovu (CURRENCY:DOVU) traded 5.4% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. In the last seven days, Dovu has traded 30.8% lower against the US dollar. One Dovu token can now be purchased for $0.0785 or 0.00000875 BTC on major exchanges including EtherDelta and HitBTC. Dovu has a market capitalization of $5.01 million and $972.00 worth of Dovu was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008901 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $85.56 or 0.00954277 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003232 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014626 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000394 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011118 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043557 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $7.93 or 0.00088392 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.70 or 0.00175161 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dovu Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “DOVU is a blockchain-based platform specialized for the mobility sector. DOVU intends to create a circular economy for the transport and mobility sector by creating a value exchange between regular consumers, data providers (those that create APIs to resell data) and “data owners”. Inside DOVU's system, Data owners are able to control access to the data shared and are rewarded with DOV tokens from future profits related to the use of the data. In their turn, data providers can define Smart Contracts to set conditions of use and the level of reward they are willing to offer to the data owner. The DOVU platform consists of the following components, the DOVU Protocol, the DOVU API Marketplace (dApp developed by DOVU) and the DOV token. The DOVU Protocol details transport sector related data interchange, attributes value, facilitates and encourages the development of more mobility-related dApps. The DOV token is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 that serves as currency on DOVU's ecosystem. “
Buying and Selling Dovu
Dovu can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and EtherDelta. It is not currently possible to buy Dovu directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dovu must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dovu using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dovu Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dovu and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.