Dynamic Trading Rights (CURRENCY:DTR) traded down 6.9% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Dynamic Trading Rights has a total market cap of $79.95 million and $39,275.00 worth of Dynamic Trading Rights was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dynamic Trading Rights token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0672 or 0.00000748 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last week, Dynamic Trading Rights has traded down 22.3% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008758 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $84.55 or 0.00940804 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014609 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011123 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00044348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00088474 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.10 or 0.00190322 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Dynamic Trading Rights Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Tokens.net is a cryptocurrency trading platform that allows users to exchange ERC20 tokens and other cryptocurrencies. Trading fees within the platform are paid in Dynamic Trading Rights (DTR), an ERC20 token on the Ethereum blockchain. DTR is charged as trading fees based on the market price of DTR at the moment of the trade. A transaction for a DTR holder will be charged at the best ask price, ignoring the market depth. Users that do not hold DTR will be charged a fee in the currency they are trading in. Conversion of the fee cost into DTR will be executed automatically and clients owning DTR will have their DTR subtracted from their balance, based on the DTR’s market value.”
Dynamic Trading Rights Token Trading
Dynamic Trading Rights can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin. It is not currently possible to buy Dynamic Trading Rights directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dynamic Trading Rights must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Dynamic Trading Rights using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dynamic Trading Rights Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dynamic Trading Rights and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.