Several brokerages have updated their recommendations and price targets on shares of Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: EGRX) in the last few weeks:
- 3/1/2018 – Eagle Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “hold” rating to a “strong sell” rating. According to Zacks, “Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It focuses on developing and commercializing injectable products primarily in the critical care and oncology areas in the United States. The Company markets EP-1101 to treat heparin-induced thrombocytopenia. It develops EP-3101, EP-3102, Ryanodex and EP-4104. Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is based in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey. “
- 3/1/2018 – Eagle Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/26/2018 – Eagle Pharmaceuticals had its “sell” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Mizuho. They now have a $37.00 price target on the stock. They wrote, “We attribute the miss to lower revenues and higher COGS. Eagle previously announced that it plans to initiate another pivotal trial of Ryanodex in exertional heat stroke (EHS) at the Hajj pilgrimage in August. We view this initiative as largely unproductive because identifying appropriate patients and trial execution could prove challenging yet again. However, enrollment in the fulvestrant trial was faster than expected (data could be a catalyst in the coming months) and Eagle has advanced one of its ANDA filings, which are slight positives to the story. In the past week we saw announcements that two senior executives (Chief Scientific Officer and General Counsel) have left Eagle, which we believe bodes poorly for the future outlook of the company. We reiterate our Underperform rating on the stock and will update thoughts after the call. We summarize 4Q:17 performance below.””
- 2/26/2018 – Eagle Pharmaceuticals was given a new $71.00 price target on by analysts at Royal Bank of Canada. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/8/2018 – Eagle Pharmaceuticals was upgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 2/2/2018 – Eagle Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at ValuEngine from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 1/30/2018 – Eagle Pharmaceuticals had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Piper Jaffray Companies. They now have a $79.00 price target on the stock.
- 1/18/2018 – Eagle Pharmaceuticals was downgraded by analysts at BidaskClub from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ EGRX) traded up $0.69 during mid-day trading on Monday, hitting $58.35. 173,946 shares of the stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 257,609. Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc has a one year low of $45.05 and a one year high of $97.15. The firm has a market cap of $870.53, a PE ratio of 16.77 and a beta of 1.32. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.24, a current ratio of 3.99 and a quick ratio of 3.88.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:EGRX) last released its earnings results on Monday, February 26th. The specialty pharmaceutical company reported $0.84 EPS for the quarter, missing the Thomson Reuters’ consensus estimate of $1.00 by ($0.16). Eagle Pharmaceuticals had a return on equity of 34.16% and a net margin of 21.94%. The firm had revenue of $46.80 million during the quarter, compared to analyst estimates of $53.65 million. During the same quarter last year, the business posted $3.52 EPS. The firm’s revenue was down 42.3% on a year-over-year basis. equities research analysts forecast that Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc will post 2.57 earnings per share for the current year.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. The Company focuses on developing and commercializing injectable products in the critical care and oncology areas. The Company’s product portfolio includes products, including Argatroban; Ryanodex; docetaxel injection, non-alcohol formulation; and Bendeka.
Receive News & Ratings for Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eagle Pharmaceuticals Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.