EarthCoin (CURRENCY:EAC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on March 12th. EarthCoin has a total market capitalization of $13.94 million and $14,935.00 worth of EarthCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, EarthCoin has traded down 27.7% against the dollar. One EarthCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including AEX and CoinEgg.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $190.83 or 0.01945110 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 9.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0406 or 0.00000414 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00003852 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00005410 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 11.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00007510 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00017376 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 23.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.52 or 0.00025607 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002303 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00020781 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “EarthCoin uses scrypt as a proof of work scheme and is a scrypt coin descendant of Litecoin, Holders can send Earthcoin to anyone in the world – in 10 seconds – without having to worry about banks and borders, it uses a 365 day period & starts with 10,000 coins p/block & it varies in a sine curve with amplitude of 2,000 with a period of one year (like the Earth moving around the Sun). Then a new minimum of 8000 coins per block at about 9 months. “
Buying and Selling EarthCoin
EarthCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: AEX and CoinEgg. It is not possible to buy EarthCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade EarthCoin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EarthCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EarthCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EarthCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.