Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded 0.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Over the last week, Edgeless has traded 19.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Edgeless has a total market capitalization of $66.21 million and $754,630.00 worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Edgeless token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.81 or 0.00008794 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, CryptoDerivatives, EtherDelta and Coinrail.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $86.01 or 0.00937259 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014284 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010888 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00043974 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00087159 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00172541 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Edgeless is an equity-based token that represents ownership in the profits of the Edgless casino, a decentralized online gaming platform based on Ethereum smart contracts that offers users a low to non-existent edge in games. “
Edgeless Token Trading
Edgeless can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Tidex, Liqui, Coinrail, EtherDelta, Bittrex and CryptoDerivatives. It is not presently possible to buy Edgeless directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Edgeless must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Edgeless using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.