Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last week, Edgeless has traded down 16.1% against the dollar. Edgeless has a total market cap of $66.40 million and approximately $809,354.00 worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Edgeless token can currently be purchased for $0.81 or 0.00009006 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinrail, Tidex, HitBTC and Liqui.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008758 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.55 or 0.00940804 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014609 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011123 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00044348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00088474 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.10 or 0.00190322 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Edgeless is an equity-based token that represents ownership in the profits of the Edgless casino, a decentralized online gaming platform based on Ethereum smart contracts that offers users a low to non-existent edge in games. “
Buying and Selling Edgeless
Edgeless can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoDerivatives, Coinrail, EtherDelta, HitBTC, Bittrex, Tidex and Liqui. It is not presently possible to purchase Edgeless directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Edgeless must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Edgeless using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.