Eidoo (CURRENCY:EDO) traded down 7.6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on March 12th. Eidoo has a market cap of $50.66 million and approximately $1.01 million worth of Eidoo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Eidoo has traded 31.2% lower against the US dollar. One Eidoo token can currently be purchased for approximately $1.73 or 0.00018591 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bitfinex, OKEx, HitBTC and EtherDelta.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008607 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $88.29 or 0.00948162 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003169 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00014346 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010733 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.13 or 0.00044374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.20 or 0.00088094 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 17.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.15 or 0.00205680 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Eidoo is a blockchain-to-human interface simplifying the interaction between the Ethereum and Bitcoin blockchains and its users. Eidoo is as a new blockchain asset experience providing an easy and secure way to buy, transfer, spend, and exchange cryptocurrencies without relying on any central authority. Eidoo offers all the tools and services required by users to fully manage their tokens and cryptocurrencies. It is a multicurrency and multiasset wallet; hybrid exchange; ICO Engine to participate in token sales; branded debit card and much more. Also, Eidoo supports all the ERC20 tokens automatically. “
Buying and Selling Eidoo
Eidoo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, Ethfinex, OKEx, EtherDelta and Bitfinex. It is not currently possible to buy Eidoo directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Eidoo must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Eidoo using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eidoo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eidoo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.