Einsteinium (CURRENCY:EMC2) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. One Einsteinium coin can now be purchased for $0.21 or 0.00002358 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Bittrex and Poloniex. Einsteinium has a total market capitalization of $45.91 million and approximately $1.97 million worth of Einsteinium was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Einsteinium has traded 30.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $176.40 or 0.01962920 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0366 or 0.00000407 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004043 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 14.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005131 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00007376 BTC.
- GameCredits (GAME) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.59 or 0.00017716 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded up 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00029073 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.81 or 0.00020134 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0925 or 0.00001029 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “The Einsteinium Foundation's goal is to raise capital for leading scientific research. EMC2 is a means for doing so and is built with the same idea in mind as TakeiCoin or OrbitCoin. A Scrypt coin using the Kimoto gravity well with a 50% block reduction and a 60 second block time. “
Buying and Selling Einsteinium
Einsteinium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Poloniex and Bittrex. It is not possible to purchase Einsteinium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Einsteinium must first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Einsteinium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Einsteinium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Einsteinium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.