Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 5.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM ET on March 12th. Over the last seven days, Elastic has traded 36.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Elastic has a market capitalization of $19.74 million and $112,114.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Elastic coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002477 BTC on exchanges including Heat Wallet and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001173 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00026232 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0958 or 0.00001076 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 19.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00013639 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded down 15.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.69 or 0.00007800 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00001950 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded 12.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000150 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Elastic is an open-source project that provides the infastructure for a decentralized supercomputer. r, designed to carry out arbitrary tasks over the internet. Those who need computational resources, model their problem using Elastic’s programming language (Elastic PL) and broadcast it on the network, along with a certain amount of XEL coins. The Elastic miners are then motivated to offer their computational resources in exchange for a portion of those XEL coins. Elastic offers potential buyers a large parallel computation cluster composed of many CPUs and GPUs supplied by the miners. The network is powered by its own PoW cryptocurrency (XEL) and provides a market-based mechanism to buy and sell computational resources. “
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Heat Wallet. It is not currently possible to buy Elastic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elastic must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.