Electroneum (CURRENCY:ETN) traded down 12.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Electroneum has a total market capitalization of $290.44 million and $1.16 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Electroneum has traded 38.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Electroneum coin can now be purchased for $0.0453 or 0.00000497 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001162 BTC.
- Nimiq (NET) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.32 or 0.00025426 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002547 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0981 or 0.00001075 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 11.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00014075 BTC.
- Bytecent (BYC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00008043 BTC.
- Woodcoin (LOG) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001800 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000160 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Electroneum is the first cryptocurrency that is designed around mobile ubiquity. “
Buying and Selling Electroneum
Electroneum can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is not currently possible to purchase Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electroneum must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.