Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 8.9% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on March 12th. Elixir has a market cap of $8.20 million and approximately $43,666.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Elixir has traded down 20.2% against the US dollar. One Elixir token can now be purchased for approximately $0.26 or 0.00002901 BTC on exchanges including CoinExchange, Kucoin, IDEX and EtherDelta.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008832 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $85.66 or 0.00943568 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003240 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014599 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010988 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00043981 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.97 or 0.00087770 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.55 or 0.00182326 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Elixir is an Ethereum-based token created for lending services. It analyzes financial transactions and rewards borrowers for paying a loan installment on time. As so, Elixir is mined through transfers between pairs of addresses. In the lending service, these pairs of addresses will correspond to parties completing financial agreements. “
Buying and Selling Elixir
Elixir can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, IDEX, CoinExchange and Kucoin. It is not currently possible to buy Elixir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Elixir using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.