Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Emercoin has a market cap of $155.10 million and approximately $759,734.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Emercoin coin can now be bought for about $3.74 or 0.00040781 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, xBTCe, CoinExchange and Tux Exchange. In the last week, Emercoin has traded down 13.9% against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $88.26 or 0.00962516 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011037 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003128 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.78 or 0.00030111 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002886 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00006692 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded 27.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00013717 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, xBTCe, HitBTC, Livecoin, Bittrex, CoinExchange, Tux Exchange, Cryptopia and LiteBit.eu. It is not currently possible to purchase Emercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Emercoin must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.