Emercoin (CURRENCY:EMC) traded down 7.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One Emercoin coin can currently be bought for $3.68 or 0.00040380 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tux Exchange, Livecoin, YoBit and LiteBit.eu. In the last seven days, Emercoin has traded 16.3% lower against the dollar. Emercoin has a total market cap of $152.77 million and approximately $726,781.00 worth of Emercoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.06 or 0.00943504 BTC.
- Experience Points (XP) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- BitBean (BITB) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0255 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Universal Currency (UNIT) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010977 BTC.
- Neutron (NTRN) traded 10.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003032 BTC.
- Internet of People (IOP) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00029316 BTC.
- Breakout (BRK) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00002761 BTC.
- Sprouts (SPRTS) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- ParkByte (PKB) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00006515 BTC.
- BitTokens (BXT) traded up 83.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.94 or 0.00032142 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Hybrid of NameCoin and PPCoin. More focused on the production of coins by PoS than PoW. Mining has a bonus on the interval 1-512 difficulty for high initial issue of coins. Further difficulty will gradually increase, making PoS mining more promising. Emercoin offers a 6% annual POS reward with 30 day coin maturity. Coin added by @chopcoin Team “
Emercoin Coin Trading
Emercoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, xBTCe, Bittrex, Cryptopia, Livecoin, HitBTC, CoinExchange, LiteBit.eu and Tux Exchange. It is not currently possible to buy Emercoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emercoin must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Emercoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Emercoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emercoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.