Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded up 0.3% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. Over the last seven days, Enigma has traded down 29.2% against the dollar. One Enigma token can currently be bought for $1.87 or 0.00020403 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Liqui, Tidex, Bittrex and Binance. Enigma has a market cap of $140.12 million and approximately $3.33 million worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.80 or 0.00008716 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $86.01 or 0.00937259 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003164 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014284 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010888 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00043974 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.00 or 0.00087159 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.83 or 0.00172541 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded 7.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Buying and Selling Enigma
Enigma can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, EtherDelta, Binance, Mercatox, Tidex and Bittrex. It is not presently possible to buy Enigma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enigma must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Enigma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.