Enigma (CURRENCY:XNG) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on March 12th. Enigma has a total market cap of $144,266.00 and $34.00 worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Enigma token can now be bought for approximately $0.22 or 0.00002415 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Liqui, Mercatox and EtherDelta. During the last week, Enigma has traded down 37.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008758 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 7.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $84.55 or 0.00940804 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00014609 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011123 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.99 or 0.00044348 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.95 or 0.00088474 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $17.10 or 0.00190322 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Enigma Token Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Enigma is a decentralized data marketplace, that guarantees the privacy of their users' shared data cryptographically. Enigma’s computational model is based on an optimized version of secure multi-party computation, backed by a verifiable secret-sharing scheme. For storage, Enigma uses a modified distributed hashtable for holding secret-shared data. An external blockchain is utilized as the controller of the network. It manages access control, identities and serves as a tamper-proof log of events. Security deposits are required and fees are charged in order to incentivize operation, correctness and fairness in the system. ENG is an Ethereum-based ERC 20 token that serves as currency on Enigma's network. “
Buying and Selling Enigma
Enigma can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Bittrex, Liqui, EtherDelta, Binance and Mercatox. It is not currently possible to purchase Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Enigma must first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Enigma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.