Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded down 3.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on March 12th. One Enjin Coin token can now be purchased for $0.14 or 0.00001529 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Bancor Network, EtherDelta and Cryptopia. Over the last week, Enjin Coin has traded down 19.7% against the U.S. dollar. Enjin Coin has a market cap of $105.58 million and approximately $3.10 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00008683 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $85.40 or 0.00936696 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003199 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.33 or 0.00014601 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000393 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011003 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.04 or 0.00044360 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.04 or 0.00088193 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $17.39 or 0.00190744 BTC.
- Walton (WTC) traded up 7.9% against the dollar and now trades at $22.77 or 0.00246724 BTC.
Enjin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Enjin is a decentralized platform that wants to manage, distribute, and trade virtual goods. Giving gamers and content creators a new model of virtual ownership. Enjin Coin platform is made for the game industry. SDKs for multiple languages, wallets and payment platforms will be available and completely open-source. “
Buying and Selling Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, HitBTC, Tidex, Livecoin, Bancor Network, Binance, COSS and EtherDelta. It is not presently possible to buy Enjin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enjin Coin must first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Enjin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.